Jan 9, 2012

Hemsworth Talks Expendables 2 in MTV Interview

No exciting revelations, MTV News recently caught up with Hemsworth for a short interview. Here's the summary:

"I'm excited for 'The Hunger Games' to come out; I'm excited to see it," he said. "I just shot 'Expendables 2' ... That's another film that I want to go see. It will be weird that I'm in it." 

MTV: Hemsworth admitted that he was a bit starstruck on the set of "Expendables 2," given that the cast is chock-full of Hollywood's most celebrated action stars. 

"I grew up watching these guys and their movies, and then all of a sudden you have to pinch yourself when you're on set. You're looking at [Sylvester] Stallone, [Jason] Statham, [Randy] Couture, Terry Crews, [Jean-Claude] Van Damme, Dolph Lundgren," he said. "It's silly, it really is.

"You couldn't ask for a bunch of better guys than them," Hemsworth added. "They're so professional, good guys, so welcoming. That can be such a daunting thing for an actor to come on set with those guys, and they honestly couldn't have been nicer. They're just amazing."

No comments:

Post a Comment