Apr 11, 2012

50 Cent to Play Stallone's Sidekick in The Tomb

According to London Evening Standard, Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson has revealed he will play Stallone's sidekick in The Tomb. 

Jackson revealed he will play Stallone's right-hand man, a reformed cyber criminal.

He said: "I'm Stallone's assistant. It's going to be cool. I play a computer expert who has been incarcerated in the past for cyber crimes, and I work for Stallone's character now as he goes in and out of the different systems. It's cool, it's a really cool project. When I read it for the first time I was really excited about it."

Jackson added: "I was actually going to be a part of The Expendables. I would have played Terry Crews' role in that but I had an album that was coming out in the same period and a fragrance launch and a lot of other things I had lined up. It was interesting the way it went down. A friend of mine is (producer) Avi Lerner and he actually financed that movie. So it's cool. I can't wait to see the second one they did. I didn't try to get involved in the sequel. I already had this picture (The Tomb) lined up and I was a fan of this script."

No comments:

Post a Comment